1. The Black Lace Fan My Mother Gave Me by Eavan Boland http://famouspoetsandpoems.com/poets/eavan_boland/poems/1197.html.
2. Will You Tie My Shoes When I Grow Old? (author unknown) http://www.poetrysoup.com/poems/best/mother_daughter.
3. Blessing by Christina Holmes http://www.lovepoemsandpoets.com/poems/mother_daughter.
4. A Prayer for my Daughter by William Butler Yeats http://www.poemhunter.com/poems/daughter/page-/13765/.
5. A Flower Given to my Daughter by James Joyce http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/a-flower-given-to-my-daughter/.
6. A Father to His Son by Carl Sandburg http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/a-father-to-his-son-by-carl-sandburg.
7. If by Emily Dickinson http://www.poetrysoup.com/famous/poems/best/son.
8. My Father's Hats by Mark Irwin http://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/my-fathers-hats.
9. My Father was a Farmer by Robert Burns http://poetry.about.com/od/poemsbytitlem/l/blburnsmyfather.htm.
10. Those Winter Sundays by Robert Hayden http://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/those-winter-sundays.