"Love isn't something you find. It's something that finds you." (Loretta Young)
From Shakespeare to Bono, love has been written about since Biblical times. Here are eight poems about love:
1. Sonnet 116 by William Shakespeare http://www.poemofquotes.com/williamshakespeare/sonnet-116.php.
2. A Red, Red Rose by Robert Burns http://www.poetrysoup.com/famous/poem/122/a_red_red_rose.
3. Maud by Alfred Lord Tennyson http://www.poemofquotes.com/alfredtennyson/maud.php.
4. I am Not Yours by Sara Teasdale http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/i-am-not-yours-by-sara-teasdale.
5. How do I Love Thee? by Elizabeth Barrett Browning http://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/how-do-i-love-thee-sonnet-43.
6. They Flee from Me by Thomas Wyatt http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/174858.
7. I loved You First by Christina Rosetti http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/180859.
8. Brown Penny by William Butler Yeats http://famouspoetsandpoems.com/poets/william_butler_yeats/poems/10173.