"On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it." (Jules Renard)
Nature inspires us to create. Here are eight poems which focus on God's beauty.
1. I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud by William Wordsworth at http://www.inspirational-poems.net/famous-nature-poems/131-i-wandered-lonely-as-a-cloud.
2. Birches by Robert Frost at http://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/birches.
3. Hummingbird by Emily Dickinson at http://www.inspirational-poems.net/famous-nature-poems/140-hummingbird-poem.
4. Ode on the Spring by Thomas Gray at http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/173569.
5. Ode to Autumn by John Keats at http://www.poemhunter.com/poems/autumn/page-/17674/.
6. Snowflakes by Clive Sansom at http://allpoetry.com/poem/8621643-Snowflakes-by-Clive-Sansom.
7. The Tuft of Flowers by Robert Frost at http://famouspoetsandpoems.com/poets/robert_frost/poems/698.html.
8. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou at http://www.poetrysoup.com/famous/poem/111/i_know_why_the_caged_bird_sings.