1. "Is your washroom breeding Bolsheviks?" (year unknown). If the workplace offers substandard supplies ex. rough paper towels, it may be threatened by Communism according to this ad courtesy www.kuriositas.com.
2. "The Red Iceberg" circa 1960 shows the list of countries that have fallen to Communism courtesy www.kuriositas.com.
3. "Superman" circa 1968 courtesy www.designer-daily.com.
4. "Jo Jo the Dove" circa 1951 shows Soviet premier Josef Stalin holding a peace sign in one hand and a bommy knocker in the other courtesy www.designer-daily.com.
5. "A Mighty Sports Power" circa 1962 highlights the gold medals the Soviets won. They were the champions of both the 1956 and 1960 Olympics. Poster courtesy www.designer-daily.com.
6. "Stop Communism!" (year unknown) shows a Soviet machete attacking the Philippines courtesy www.designer-daily.com.
7. "It Can Happen Here! Join Civil Defense!" courtesy www.english.illinoi.edu.
8. "It Can Happen Here!" courtesy beaware.ee.
9. Josef Stalin looking after his flock courtesy www.presidiacreative.com.
10. "The People of the World are Waiting!" circa 1962 courtesy www.etsy.com.