Friday 5 July 2013

A Round of Words in 80 Days

My friend Karen joined a website called ROW80 or A Round of Words in 80 Days (ROW80).  A Round the Words in 80 Days is an 80-day writing session with small, achievable goals (unlike NaNoWriMo which involves the monumental task of writing a 50,000 word novel in 30 days).  

I am joining ROW80 this month.  My goal is two-fold:  to read a picture book everyday and to track each title.  My other goal is to spend at least half an hour everyday editing my picture book.  I need to immerse myself in picture books again to breathe new life into mine.  

I am looking forward to not only writing, but to linking up with other writers.  Now is my chance to read other blogs.  Now is my chance to see what goals other writers are setting for themselves.  It should be an exciting 80 days!  





i53.photobucket.com





No comments:

Post a Comment