Thanks, Karen, for the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!
The rules for the award are:
1. Link back and thank your givers.
2.Share 7 random things about yourself.
3.Choose some awesome people to pass the award to and leave a comment on their blog so they can claim them.
Seven random things about myself are:
1. As a child, I was a tomboy and preferred playing with Hot Wheels rather than dolls.
2. I am the youngest of three girls followed by a boy.
3. I learned how to type in Grade 10.
4. I learned sign language in Grade 8 and still remember the alphabet and the sign for "boiling".
(hold your left hand horizontal and hold your right hand underneath it in a vertical position- fluttering your right-hand fingers the way bubbles might toss about in the water).
5. My class had our own television show in Grade 8 on Cable 4 in Hamilton. I almost interviewed Boris Brott from the Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra. A classmate interviewed a couple of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats).
6. I served the Premier of Ontario (David Peterson) ice cream at Baskin-Robbins in the 1980's.
7. I received the Annie Dora Needle Award in Grade 12.
I'd like to pass this award on to Mike Sanders at:
Enjoy this sweet award!
Photo courtesy http://1.bp.blogspot.com
Wow, thanks Linda! I'm honoured. I'll get to work doing up my own list/nomination...ReplyDelete