3 oval shortbread cookies (ex. Keebler Sandies Right Bites Shortbread)
8-10 candy corn pieces
black decorators' gel
red fruit leather (ex. strawberry Fruit by the Foot)
1. Frost the cupcake, then press in 1 cookie head and 2 cookie wings
2. Press in a row or two of candy corn tail feathers.
3. To make an eye, add a small dot of white icing to the head, then add a dot of black decorators' gel for a pupil.
4. For a beak, cut the white tip from a piece of candy corn and press it in place.
5. To make the wattle, cut a one inch square of fruit leather. Roll it into a tube and stick it in place over the beak.
Post a Comment