Thank you, Karen, for nominating me for a Liebster Award for my blog. I am honoured to be in such company. Everyone, please visit Karen's blog at http://simplyscribblings.blogspot.com. When you receive a Liebster, meaning "beloved one" in German, here are the official rules:
1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the camaraderie of other writers on the Internet.
5. And best of all—have fun.
So to continue the wonderful chain I nominate:
1. Mike Sanders (mikeskarmaproject.blogspot.com)
2. MaryAnn Benjamins "My Father's Daughter" (maryannbenjamins.wordpress.com)
3. Sandra McPherson "Faith Hope & Love" (sandy-faithhopeandlove.blogspot.com)
4. "Mary from the Prairie" (heyyoulady.blogspot.com)
5. Trish's "Lily Rose Cottage" (angelwingsandapronstrings.blogspot.com)
Please pass it on. Thanks!