Saturday 25 February 2012

Exercise Gives You Energy

I joined a fitness club two years ago and I have never regretted the decision.  Ironically, exercise gives me more, not less energy.  I used to exercise first thing in the morning and it would give me the energy to make the long drive to Brampton to visit my sister when she was in the hospital.  Exercise not only gives you physical energy but mental energy as well.  If I have cobwebs in my brain, a turn on the elliptical machine can clean them right out.  I find that I often get good ideas when I am exercising.  The circulation of the blood leads to the awakening of the mind.  When I get off the elliptical machine, I often have my most lucid moments.  No matter how badly I feel when I arrive at the gym, I always feel better once I leave.  If I push myself hard enough, I get a natural high.  And the older you get, the more you need exercise.  Your metabolism slows down, your bones lose density, your muscles shrink, your stress increases.  Working out can control all of these things.  Thank you, McFit!







2 comments:

  1. energy
    Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.
    Best Pav Bhaji in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete